Brands we sell
Listed below are some of the major brands that we sell. Please click on a logo to view the list of products we sell for that manufacturer.
The following is an extract from: How do I know toys are safe? - A guide for parents form the ATA (Australian Toy Association).
How do I keep my play environment safe?
- Age ratings - never mix toys meant for children of different ages. It can be dangerous for younger children to get hold of toys that are too old for them.
- The toy box - have a regular clear out of your toy boxes to check loose fur, ripped seams, sharp or rough edges, loose eyes and noses, broken parts that may cause choking. If you find broken or damaged toys, throw them away. Please don't pass them on - you may be handing on an accident to another parent's child.
- Tidy up! - it may sound obvious, but toys left on the floor or the stairs can cause accidents for the entire family.
- Cot toys - take string toys out of the cot when your baby is about five months old to prevent strangulation. Remove activity centres as soon as your baby can pull to stand.
- Battery toys - always change all batteries at once. New batteries can cause old batteries to get dangerously hot.
- Garden toys - fix garden toys over grass or soil, never concrete. Make sure there is plenty of room to walk around a swing to avoid being hit by the swing seat. Empty paddling pools after use and store them deflated or upside down.
For more information on toy safety, click here to visit the ATA website.